Eloise at Christmastime - eBook
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- VeggieTales Characters
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Here she is at Christmastime
Complete with tinsel and holly
Singing fa la la la lolly
And over the roar of the jingle bells
You can hear hear hear her say
It's absolutely Christmas
But I don't mind a bit I give everyone a present
For that's the thing of it
So when it's everly Christmastime
And you're under your Christmas trees
Simply tinkle a bell and have a trinkle A
The Eloise character grew out of the voice of a precocious six-year-old that Miss Thompson put on to amuse her friends. Collaborating with Hilary Knight on what was an immediate bestseller, Kay Thompson became a literary sensation when Eloise was published in 1955. The book has sold more than two million copies to date. Kay Thompson and Hilary Knight created four more Eloise books, Eloise in Paris, Eloise at Christmas, Eloise in Moscow, and Eloise Takes a Bawth. Hilary Knight, son of artist-writers Clayton Knight and Katharine Sturges, was educated at the Art Students League, where he studied with Reginald Marsh. Besides the Eloise books, Hilary Knight has illustrated more than fifty books for children, six of which he wrote himself.
He lives and works in New York City, not far from The Plaza Hotel.
Noel Coward Frankly, I adore Eloise.
Roz Chast Eloise is smart and funny and knows how to get around annoying adults.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Children >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Classics
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Humor
- Christmas >> Children
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Pre-Order >> Children
- Pre-Order >> Download
- Pre-Order >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Children >> Classics
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Children >> Humor
- eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search