- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Random House, Inc
Publication Date: 2000
Dimensions: 8.5 X 5 X 4 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Fisherman Bible Studyguide
Other Customers Also Purchased
Located in: Bartlett Illinois
Submitted: May 15, 2001
Tell us a little about yourself. The former owner of Harold Shaw, I've been involved in Bible study groups since my college InterVarsity days. I have academic background in the Bible (through two Masters) and stay up on the Word every day.
What was your motivation behind this project? Ecclesiastes will give you a realism about this world that is necessary to balance out your Christian life, which can sometimes get very unreal and idealistic.
What do you hope folks will gain from this project? All Scripture is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction and instruction in righteousness.
Who are your influences, sources of inspiration or favorite authors / artists? The British Biblical scholars for Scripture and the great Lutheran and Reformed writers for theology.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search