- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
The Easter Story tells the most dramatic story in history. This pamphlet is drawn directly from the Gospels of Matthew and Luke and tells the story of Jesus from the Last Supper and Prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane, to the Crucifixion, Resurrection, and Ascension in 14 full-color pages.
This beautiful glossy pamphlet includes
- The entire Easter story drawn directly from the Gospels
- The Last Supper, Prayer in the Garden, Arrest of Jesus
- Jesus tried by the High Priest, Pilate, and King Herod
- The passion of Christ, his death on the cross, burial, and Resurrection
- The Road to Emmaus, the Great Commission and Ascension
It also includes a prayer of confession and belief in Christ.
This is the perfect giveaway for Easter services or for hospital and shut-in visitation. 14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Start A New Search