- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
The Easter Story tells the most dramatic story in history. This pamphlet is drawn directly from the Gospels of Matthew and Luke and tells the story of Jesus from the Last Supper and Prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane, to the Crucifixion, Resurrection, and Ascension in 14 full-color pages.
This beautiful glossy pamphlet includes
- The entire Easter story drawn directly from the Gospels
- The Last Supper, Prayer in the Garden, Arrest of Jesus
- Jesus tried by the High Priest, Pilate, and King Herod
- The passion of Christ, his death on the cross, burial, and Resurrection
- The Road to Emmaus, the Great Commission and Ascension
It also includes a prayer of confession and belief in Christ.
This is the perfect giveaway for Easter services or for hospital and shut-in visitation. 14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long
Other Customers Also Purchased
Singing through the Night: Courageous Stories of Faith from Women in the Persecuted Church - eBookAnneke CompanjenRevell / 2007 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26183EB
Be A People Person: Effective Leadership Through Effective Relationships - eBookJohn C. MaxwellDavid C. Cook / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37985EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Start A New Search