- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Family Reading Bible
With readings taken directly from Scripture, The Easter Story from The Family Reading Bible provides you with a family-friendly resource that will equip you to lead your children from the scriptural promises of the Old Testament to the fulfillment of the Easter story. This unique seasonal eBook is the perfect tool to help kids of all ages to understand and embrace the story of Christ's death and glorious resurrection. The Easter Story also provides a sample of one of the three reading tracks found in The Family Reading Bible. NIV ©2011. The New International Version (NIV) translation of the Bible is the worlds most popular modern-English Bibleeasy to understand, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages.
GrowDeeperInFaith5 Stars Out Of 5Great tool to study EasterMay 13, 2011GrowDeeperInFaithQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great resource for individuals, couples and families to learn the true Easter story. I wish we could print it off but using it on the computer worked out great. I love the scriptures, questions and fun bible facts. We will use it again next year!
Find Related Products
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Holidays & Special Occasions
- Easter >> Children
- Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Holidays & Special Occasions
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- eBooks >> Children >> Family
- eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Holidays & Special Occasions
- Start A New Search