- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Family Reading Bible
The Easter Story from the Family Reading Bible / Special edition - eBookZondervan Bibles(ED.)Zondervan / 2012 / ePub$1.99Availability: Expected to ship on or about 04/07/15.CBD Stock No: WW19013EB
With readings taken directly from Scripture, The Easter Story from The Family Reading Bible provides you with a family-friendly resource that will equip you to lead your children from the scriptural promises of the Old Testament to the fulfillment of the Easter story. This unique seasonal eBook is the perfect tool to help kids of all ages to understand and embrace the story of Christ's death and glorious resurrection. The Easter Story also provides a sample of one of the three reading tracks found in The Family Reading Bible. NIV ©2011. The New International Version (NIV) translation of the Bible is the worlds most popular modern-English Bibleeasy to understand, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages.
GrowDeeperInFaith5 Stars Out Of 5Great tool to study EasterMay 13, 2011GrowDeeperInFaithQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great resource for individuals, couples and families to learn the true Easter story. I wish we could print it off but using it on the computer worked out great. I love the scriptures, questions and fun bible facts. We will use it again next year!
Find Related Products
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Holidays & Special Occasions
- Easter >> Children
- Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Holidays & Special Occasions
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- eBooks >> Children >> Family
- eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Holidays & Special Occasions
- Start A New Search