- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2001
|Dimensions: 8 X 5.25 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
One of the greatest books ever written on the subject, Dynamics of Faithis a primer in the philosophy of religion. Paul Tillich, a leading theologian of the twentieth century, explores the idea of faith in all its dimensions, while defining the concept in the process.
This graceful and accessible volume contains a new introduction by Marion Pauck, Tillich's biographer.
Paul Tillich (1886-1965), one of the great theologians of the twentieth century, taught at Union Theological Seminary, New York, and then at the University of Chicago and Harvard University.
Other Customers Also Purchased
One Church Many Tribes: Following Jesus the Way God Made YouRichard TwissChosen Books / 2000 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW797251
Old Testament Exegesis: A Handbook for Students and Pastors, Fourth EditionDouglas StuartWestminster John Knox Press / 2009 / Trade Paperback$17.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$26.00Save 33% ($8.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW233440
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Modern Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Tillich
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Liberal Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Modern Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Tillich
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Liberal Theology
- Start A New Search