- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2001
|Dimensions: 8 X 5.25 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
One of the greatest books ever written on the subject, Dynamics of Faithis a primer in the philosophy of religion. Paul Tillich, a leading theologian of the twentieth century, explores the idea of faith in all its dimensions, while defining the concept in the process.
This graceful and accessible volume contains a new introduction by Marion Pauck, Tillich's biographer.
Paul Tillich (1886-1965), one of the great theologians of the twentieth century, taught at Union Theological Seminary, New York, and then at the University of Chicago and Harvard University.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Becoming a Healthier Pastor: Family Systems Theory and the Pastor's Own FamilyRonald W. RichardsonFortress Press / 2004 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:
$17.00Save 24% ($4.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW636390
The Mainstream Protestant Decline: The Presbyterian PatternWestminster John Knox Press / 1991 / Trade Paperback$4.99 Retail:
$25.00Save 80% ($20.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4251501
The Gospel & Epistles of John: A Concise CommentaryRaymond BrownLiturgical Press / 1988 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$12.95Save 23% ($2.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4612830
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Modern Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Tillich
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Liberal Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Modern Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Tillich
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Liberal Theology
- Start A New Search