- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2001
|Dimensions: 8 X 5.25 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
One of the greatest books ever written on the subject, Dynamics of Faithis a primer in the philosophy of religion. Paul Tillich, a leading theologian of the twentieth century, explores the idea of faith in all its dimensions, while defining the concept in the process.
This graceful and accessible volume contains a new introduction by Marion Pauck, Tillich's biographer.
Paul Tillich (1886-1965), one of the great theologians of the twentieth century, taught at Union Theological Seminary, New York, and then at the University of Chicago and Harvard University.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Practice of Pastoral Care: A Postmodern ApproachCarrie DoehringWestminster John Knox Press / 2006 / Trade Paperback$16.49 Retail:
$25.00Save 34% ($8.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW226841
Feasting on the Word: Year A, Volume 3: Pentecost and Season after Pentecost 1 (Propers 3-16)David L. BartlettWestminster John Knox Press / 2011 / Hardcover$26.99 Retail:
$40.00Save 33% ($13.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW231064
Christian Worship: 100,000 Sundays of Symbols and RitualsGail RamshawFortress Press / 2009 / Hardcover$34.00Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW662332
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Modern Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Tillich
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Liberal Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Modern Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Tillich
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Liberal Theology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search