- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
When we can t reach someone with the gospel, God may send a dream to light the way.
Missionaries who are reaching Muslims with the gospel have some unusual help: the Muslims own dreams. As many as one-third of Muslim converts to Christianity, according to one missions scholar quoted in Stan Guthrie s article, report having dreams of Christ and of angels. Why would God use dreams to convince Muslims of his truth? When does God speak through dreams? Certainly he did in the Bible, but what about in our time? In this study, we ll explore New Testament dreams and visions since Pentecost.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Acts 9:1-22; 10:1-22; 12:1-11; 2:17-21
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: God used visions to reach the hard-to-convert and to confirm their conversion.
--Teaching point two: Visions require action from those who receive them.
--Teaching point three: Supernatural messages are sometimes linked to supernatural messengers.
--Teaching point four: An Old Testament prophecy fulfilled?
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
Doors into Islam, by Stan Guthrie (2002)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search