- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
After centuries of neglect, the church is rediscovering the realm of dreams and visions as a legitimate avenue for receiving divine revelation. In Dream Language, James W. Goll provides an insightful and helpful handbook to this fascinating and little-known world. Based on extensive study and filled with personal insights from his years of walking in this realm, the author builds a solid framework for how Christians today can receive, understand, interpret and apply dream revelation from the Holy Spirit. Whether you are beginning to walk in this realm already or simply want to understand more about it, Dream Language is the perfect guide.
Dr. James W. Goll is the president of Encounters Network, director of Prayer Storm, and coordinates Encounters Alliance. He has shared Jesus worldwide and has authored numerous books. James and Michal Ann were married for over 32 years until her graduation into Heaven in 2008. Together they had four children. To learn more, visit www.encountersnetwork.com.
Elaine YogaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Dream Language-excellent inciteJuly 24, 2011Elaine YogaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleThis book was perfectly done. It is confirmation, insight, understanding, direction and guidance all in one. I would recommend it for anyone in the exploration stage.
Elaine Flint5 Stars Out Of 5June 15, 2010Elaine FlintA wonderful source for anyone interested in learning about their dreams and how to discern them...I highly recommend this book!
Rosen N. Petkov5 Stars Out Of 5May 1, 2010Rosen N. PetkovGreat Book I love it thanks to God for James W. Goll. The book is more than simple book as you read it its unfold another realm of the dreams and thire language.
Dolores B. Wilson4 Stars Out Of 5March 23, 2010Dolores B. WilsonInteresting and informative. This is the first time I have explored informmation about dreams and there is a lot to ponder about (and pray about!).
ufdacentralMora, MNGender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 16, 2009ufdacentralMora, MNGender: femalethis is an excellent book. I recommend it to anyone who interested in dreams and there intreprations. It is easy to read. I believe I will be reading this book over and over.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Seer Expanded Edition: The Prophetic Power of Visions, Dreams and Open Heavens - eBookJames W. GollDestiny Image / 2012 / ePub$9.34 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.99Save 45% ($7.65)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26531EB
User Friendly Prophecy: Guidelines for the Effective Use of Prophecy - eBookLarry RandolphDestiny Image / 2011 / ePub$9.50 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$15.99Save 41% ($6.49)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW28802EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts >> Prophecy
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective >> Prophecy
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts >> Prophecy
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts
- Start A New Search