The Door Within Trilogy #3: The Final Storm, Softcover
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 320
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Door Within Trilogy
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Cooper Kids Adventure Series #4: Trapped at the Bottom of the SeaFrank PerettiCrossway / 2004 / Trade Paperback$5.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$6.99Save 21% ($1.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46215
Now includes THE LOST CHAPTERS, four previously unpublished chapters with author commentary and editor notes!
Still staggering under Paragor's relentless attacks, Alleble's remaining allies flee from the four corners of The Realm to safety within the Kingdom's walls. But there is little time for Alleble to mourn before Paragor, the Wyrm Lord, and the deadly Seven Sleepers unite against the followers of King Eliam. As Alleble begins to lose hope, Paragor unleashes The Final Storm. Will anyone survive to see the dawn?
What to expect in The Final Storm, Lost Chapters Edition:
- Extended Chapter: Original Chapter 20, for the first time, readers will learn how Paragal gathered a secret army to overwhelm The Elder Guard on the night of The Betrayal.
- Extended Chapter: Original Chapter 21, readers will remember Kaliam and Merewen's marriage, but never were able to see Kaliam's romantic (if clumsy) proposal. Learn one of Kaliam's most guarded secrets.
- Extended Chapter: Original Chapter 31, where readers will experience the full wedding ceremony and celebration as Kaliam and Merewen marry, even as the final storm approaches.
- ALL NEW MATERIAL: Ever wonder what your favorite characters were up to while Aidan, Antoinette, and Robby were not in The Realm? In this double-length chapter, readers will go on an adventure to the chilling world of Frostland. Something has been hunting in the forests there, and it's up to Nock and Mallik to do something about it.
BelacAge: Under 18Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Alright:)January 20, 2012BelacAge: Under 18Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This book was alright, but his other ones were better!!!!!!!!
WinterbaneOregonAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5The Storm Begins!December 24, 2011WinterbaneOregonAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It is The Final Storm! The hordes of evil gather around Alleble and Paragor looks to bring an epic storm upon the free peoples of The Realm. Aidan and his companions are ready for battle and they look to the One True King to guide them. Will this be Alleble's moment of victory or will the forces of Paragor usher in a new age of evil? This is the third and final book of The Door Within Trilogy from Wayne Thomas Batson and is a great adventure for all ages!
Vrenith SylversmithKSAge: Under 18Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Dragons, Fantasy-- and Best of all, AdventureOctober 29, 2010Vrenith SylversmithKSAge: Under 18Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5With Antoinette still in the Realm, Aiden is worried. She had already been there longer than he had. Aiden and his father, who now believes, go to Maryland, where Robby, Aiden's best friend lives. But Robby's father is back, and is teaching Robby that Paragor's way is right. Aiden must help Robby as best he can to believe in Ellos. When Aiden is sent home by Robby's dad, Aiden and Robby meet at their old clubhouse in the woods. There, Aiden tells Robby as best he can about Ellos and Alleble. But just as Robby's father discovers them, Aiden gets pulled into the Thread, back to Alleble. Robby must figure the rest out on his own as Aiden starts a new adventure in the Realm. This book is a page turner, and will keep you reading as long as possible.
hockey mom5 Stars Out Of 5Great read for 16 yr old young men (& their Dads!)October 18, 2010hockey momQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My 16 year old son received the Trilogy series for his birthday and he is devouring them up. His Dad can't wait for him to finish the first book so he can start reading the series too. It's great to have adventure/fantasy books that holds a young mans interest and I don't have to worry about what the message is going into his young mind.
Teenage Writer5 Stars Out Of 5September 19, 2010Teenage WriterParagor has unleashed his ultimate weapon; the ancient Wyrm Lord. Relentlessly attacking the allies of Alleble, the Wyrm Lord is wreaking havoc. The allies of Alleble gather up their remaining forces and flee to Alleble, seeking refuge. Once there, they find Alleble in chaos. A hero has fallen, and the Glimpses of the King are beginning to lose hope against the final storm unleashed against them. As the clouds gather, and Alleble prepares, the Glimpses hold onto one last shred of hope; the prophecy of the Three Witnesses who can bring victory against Paragor. But who are they, and where are they? With the Wyrm Lord, the Seven Sleepers, and Paragor all under one banner, will Alleble be able to withstand the Final Storm? There is only one thing I feel I can say after reading this amazing book; EPIC. If possible, this book was BETTER then both The Door Within and Rise of the Wyrm Lord combined. Seriously. It just blew me away. Wayne Thomas Batson is surely a storyteller at his best in The Final Storm. The allegory comes together strongly in this last book in the amazing the Door Within Trilogy. Each of the Witnesses (I won't reveal to you who they are) have a choice; Paragor or the King? I love the connection with the choices of our lives. It makes the Realm seem real and close. As of right now, though, YOU have to make a choice; are you going to read this, if you haven't already? The answer should be an emphatic YES. If it's not, then rethink your answer and go read some other reviews! :)
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books >> Children
- Books >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books >> Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Books >> Fiction >> Teens >> Action/Adventure
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Children >> Children's Books
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Teens >> Action/Adventure
- Teens >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Start A New Search