- All Products
- Personal Growthhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1120892&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
How are we as Christians called to respond when cancer invades our lives, whether our own bodies or those of our friends and family?
On the eve of his own cancer surgery, John Piper writes about cancer as an opportunity to glorify God. With pastoral sensitivity, compassion, and strength, Piper gently but firmly acknowledges that we can indeed waste our cancer when we dont see how it is Gods good plan for us and a hope-filled path for making much of Jesus.
Dont Waste Your Cancer is for anyone touched by a life-threatening illness. It first appeared as an appendix in Suffering and the Sovereignty of God. Repackaged and republished, it will serve as a hope-giving resource for healthcare workers, pastors, counselors, and others caring for those with cancer and other serious illnesses. The booklets are also available in packs of ten.
Other Customers Also Purchased
50 Days of Hope: Daily Inspiration for Your Journey Through CancerLynn Eib4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsSave 29%
I Am a Church Member: Discovering the Attitude that Makes the Difference - eBookThom S. Rainer5 Stars Out Of 5 22 ReviewsSave 16%
Power Thoughts: 12 Strategies for Winning the Battle of the MindJoyce Meyer, Sandra McCollom1 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 33%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search