- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Life is difficult. Life for everyperson on earth is a challenging journey with or without God. Those whoinvite God to join them on this adventure believe that when bad things happenthey can trust God to be present and work on their behalf. But just exactly how does He go about thebusiness of helping us when we dont know what to do? Henry Cloud and John Townsend believe God hasgiven us instructions on how He makes a way for us when we call on Him. If you follow Gods eight principles in thisbook, you can thrive relationally, emotionally, and spiritually.
As clinical psychologists, theauthors deal daily with real people facing real problems, so this book is notjust psychological or biblical theory. It is a life system that captures Gods wisdom for coping with our mostdifficult problems.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Start A New Search