- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
The Sky Is Not Falling: Living Fearlessly in These Turbulent TimesCharles ColsonWorthy Publishing / 2011 / Hardcover$3.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$22.99Save 83% ($19.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW034543Video
The Faith: What Christians Believe, Why They Believe It, and Why It MattersCharles Colson, Harold FickettZondervan / 2008 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 32 Reviews
$18.99Save 68% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW276036
God and Government: An Insider's View on the Boundaries Between Faith & PoliticsCharles ColsonZondervan / 2007 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$15.99Save 31% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW77647
In this six-session small group bible study, Doing the Right Thing, from Chuck Colson, Robert George, and an all-star panel examines how ethical and character issues relate to life at home, school, and the workplace. Panel discussions, interviews, and live student questions guide the stimulating dialogue.
Doing the Right Thing explores the ethical and moral breakdown hitting culture from all sides. Through panel discussions, interviews, and live student questions it raises ethical issues in a non-condemning but challenging way, stimulating thought, discussion, and action.
This Participant Guide and companion DVD pack (both included), encourages viewers to examine themselves and how ethical and character issues relate to their lives at home, school, and the workplace. As a result of this discussion and self-examination, participants will exhort each other and promote an ethic of virtue in their spheres of influence and in the culture at large.
This examination of ethics consists of six sessions, each designed to last approximately one hour. Each session consists of thirty minutes of video and thirty minutes of discussion.
Session topics include:
1. How did we get into this mess?
2. Is there truth, a moral law we all can know?
3. If we know what is right, can we do it?
4. What does it mean to be human?
5. Ethics in the market place
6. Ethics in public life
Chuck Colson was a popular and widely known author, speaker, and radio commentator. A former presidential aide to Richard Nixon and founder of the international ministry Prison Fellowship, he wrote several books that have shaped Christian thinking on a variety of subjects, including Born Again, Loving God, How Now Shall We Live?, The Good Life, and The Faith. His radio broadcast, BreakPoint, at one point aired to two million listeners. Chuck Colson donated all of his royalties, awards, and speaking fees to Prison Fellowship Ministries.
David RiceVacaville, CaliforniaAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Doing the Right Thing is a must see!October 3, 2014David RiceVacaville, CaliforniaAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I can't begin to express how much impact this has made as I showed it to my senior members small group and college age Sunday School. It is a practical way of Christianity in daily life, your work ethics, your moral ethics, your life value ethics, and more. I strongly encourage anyone looking for a study to consider "Doing the Right Thing." You won't be disappointed.
Q: If I get a kit, does it include the DVD and the guide, or do I need more than one thing.
This includes the DVD and 1 copy of the participant's guide.
Q: Would this be appropriate for school-aged children?
This would be appropriate for high school and college students, but not younger ones.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Simplify DVD Experience: Ten Practices to Unclutter Your SoulBill HybelsTyndale House / 2014 / DVD$24.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$29.99Save 17% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW391243Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Christian Life
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- DVDs >> Video Curriculum >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral
- Last Chance Bargains >> DVDs
- Start A New Search