- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Patricia H. Sprinkle is a freelance writer whose nonfiction books include the companion to this volume, Children Who Do Too Little. She is also a best-selling mystery writer and an active member of Sisters in Crime and Mystery Writers of America. She is a frequent speaker at seminars and womens conferences and lives in Miami with her husband. They have two grown children.
Emma Lenz5 Stars Out Of 5October 24, 2008Emma LenzThis book is amazing. I highly recommend this to all of you feeling guilty about taking time to read this review, knowing how much you need to be doing right now. The author does a great job of helping the reader put things in perspective. Very practical and prayerful advice. I loaned my copy to my sister. She bought a copy for herself, our sister and our mom...
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search