- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The first edition of this book affected the outcome of the 1988 General Conference of The United Methodist Church as the delegates decided many then-disputed doctrinal issues. This revised edition addresses the continuing hunger for more precise and useful information on the doctrinal traditions of mainline Protestantism. Hence the arguments have been updated with more than 400 changes.
Included are doctrinal statements for the Evangelical United Bethren, Free Methodist, Methodist Protestant, Wesleyan, Nazarene, African Methodist Episcopal Zion, Christian Methodist Episcopal, and African Methodist Episcopal Churches; as well as an outline syllabus of a course on the Articles of Religion.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Church History
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Methodism
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search