- All Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculumhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1112231&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Books of the Bible
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study
- Media Type
- Number of Lessons
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2007|
Availability: In Stock
Evangelizing doesn't have to be difficult. Learn how simple acts of kindness become doable evangelism. Use these handouts, which include strategies on how to get a conversation started and capture the attention of others to give you confidence and put others at ease.
This Training Pack contains all of the following:
Title: Ordinary Attempts
Deck: Simple acts of kindness become doable evangelism for the rest of us.
Title: Getting Started
Deck: Learn a series of practices that will give you confidence and put others at ease.
Title: Practice 1: The Free Attention Giveaway
Deck: Practice listening, ask the right questions, and proceed slowly.
Title: Practice 2: The Four-Question Survey
Deck: Evangelize with your ears.
Title: Practice 3: Prayer Attempts
Deck: Missing people prefer prayer to preaching.
Title: Practice 4: Get Lost for a Day
Deck: Be more willing to be misunderstood by the missing than by those already found.
Title: Practice 5: Be Unusually Interested in Someone
Deck: People crave attention. Give it away, and theya ll find it hard to resist.
Title: Practice 6: Become a Spiritual Advisor
Deck: Be alert for a special offer to partner with someonea s spiritual search.
Title: Practice 7: Pay Them for Their Opinions
Deck: Build a bridge to someone without them knowing it.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search