- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 8.80 X 5.90 X 0.40 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: I Can Read!
It's Emma's turn to make a healthy snack for her class. But when the ingredients get mixed up in her favorite oatmeal spice cookie recipe, it falls to Dixie to woof in to the rescue!
Grace Gilman is a former children's book editor. She lives in New York City.
Jaqueline Rogers has been a professional children's book illustrator for more than twenty years and has worked on nearly one hundred children's books.
Other Customers Also Purchased
God Loves You Barnabas, My First I Can Read! (Shared Reading)Royden LeppZonderKidz / 2008 / Trade Paperback$3.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$3.99Save 13% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW715870
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 1
- Fiction >> Children >> Animal Stories
- Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Level 1
- Start A New Search