Is God calling you to embark on a short-term mission trip? Prepare to be disrupted! Whether you're headed far home or to the familiar surroundings of your community, Congdon's 52-week study is packed with real-life stories and biblical truths that will help you cultivate a mission focus, love your neighbor, share your possessions, and more.
In this devotional guide, a lifelong missionary takes readers on a journey that will help them cultivate a mission-focused mind-set for the long haulas they prepare for, go on, and return home from a mission trip.
Disrupted is packed with insight to create long-term impact for a lifetime of missional opportunity:
• Inspiring stories from the field
• Essential tools for daily missional living
• A 52-week devotional study
• Monthly "life-challenging disruption" of service and sacrifice
• Practical tips for preparation, cross-cultural awareness, and reconnecting upon your return home
Gayla Cooper Congdon is:
• the founder and chief spiritual officer of Amor Ministries, a world-renowned missions agency founded in San Diego, CA, in 1980
• a highly sought-after speaker in the U.S., Canada, and the United Kingdom
• contributing author to Creative Urban Youth Ministry, various magazines, blogs, and other articles
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.