Discovering the Treasures of a Godly Woman: Proverbs 31 - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
For many women, the Proverbs 31 woman is too perfect. But in
reality, she is an ordinary woman who made herself available to an
extraordinary God-and became a tremendous blessing to everyone around her. Discovering the Treasures of a Godly Woman
reveals how women can let God work through them by...
- discerning the true priorities in life
- cultivating character qualities valued by family and friends
- pursuing excellence in all they do
It is possible for a woman to make the treasures of
the Proverbs 31 woman real in her life-and become the woman God designed her to
kattywpAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5July 17, 2012kattywpAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I believe every woman should get this book. I am learning alot.
Rebecca2 Stars Out Of 5February 5, 2010RebeccaThis book seems to be unorganized and jumps around. The verses it uses with each lesson are a stretch for supporting the Proverbs 31 verse(s) on which each lesson focuses. The study also lacks in depth when compared with other similar studies.
Lillieb Osborne5 Stars Out Of 5May 7, 2009Lillieb OsborneElizabeth George is a wonderful wise women. I recommend this book for every woman. I re-read this book every year!
Shonna5 Stars Out Of 5October 24, 2008ShonnaThis is a wonderful book! Makes a great study for your Womens Ministry group to help them become all God calls them to be! Our womens group has enjoyed this book tremdously!
Cheri Bauer4 Stars Out Of 5September 15, 2008Cheri BauerThis study has been a great tool in helping our Bible study gals learn to find the treasures of the Word and see how we can be women pleasing God with the disciplines He desires we cultivate in our lives.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Twelve Women of the Bible Participant's Guide: Life-Changing Stories for Women TodayLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW691617
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search