Discovering the Treasures of a Godly Woman: Proverbs 31 - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
For many women, the Proverbs 31 woman is too perfect. But in
reality, she is an ordinary woman who made herself available to an
extraordinary God-and became a tremendous blessing to everyone around her. Discovering the Treasures of a Godly Woman
reveals how women can let God work through them by...
- discerning the true priorities in life
- cultivating character qualities valued by family and friends
- pursuing excellence in all they do
It is possible for a woman to make the treasures of
the Proverbs 31 woman real in her life-and become the woman God designed her to
kattywpAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5July 17, 2012kattywpAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I believe every woman should get this book. I am learning alot.
Rebecca2 Stars Out Of 5February 5, 2010RebeccaThis book seems to be unorganized and jumps around. The verses it uses with each lesson are a stretch for supporting the Proverbs 31 verse(s) on which each lesson focuses. The study also lacks in depth when compared with other similar studies.
Lillieb Osborne5 Stars Out Of 5May 7, 2009Lillieb OsborneElizabeth George is a wonderful wise women. I recommend this book for every woman. I re-read this book every year!
Shonna5 Stars Out Of 5October 24, 2008ShonnaThis is a wonderful book! Makes a great study for your Womens Ministry group to help them become all God calls them to be! Our womens group has enjoyed this book tremdously!
Cheri Bauer4 Stars Out Of 5September 15, 2008Cheri BauerThis study has been a great tool in helping our Bible study gals learn to find the treasures of the Word and see how we can be women pleasing God with the disciplines He desires we cultivate in our lives.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Twelve Women of the Bible Participant's Guide: Life-Changing Stories for Women TodayLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW691617
I Am a Church Member: Discovering the Attitude that Makes the Difference - eBookThom S. RainerB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 30 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39479EB
Handbook for Teaching Bible-Based ESL, Edition 0002J. Wesley Eby, Rita Lanell Stahl, Nancy ZumwaltBeacon Hill Press / 2003 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 10% ($1.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW120701
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search