Discovering God's Will for Your Life: Women of Faith Bible Studies
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- Mega Fall Sale
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Other Customers Also Purchased
Overcoming Worry, Women of Faith Study Guide SeriesThomas Nelson / 2013 / Hardcover$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW679156
Discovering Your Creativity: Women of Faith Study Guide SeriesWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2010 / Spiral Bound$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW541873
These topical guides will deal with issues that women wrestle with today: God's Will, Living in Christ, Prayer, and Worry.
Reaching an audience across race, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women in America as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of the award-winning Gigi, Gods Little Princess series, Peace for Today, Loved Back to Life, The Storm Inside, Five Minutes with Jesus and The Longing in Me. She is cohost of Life Today with James and Betty Robison. Sheila lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.
DonnaChicagoAge: 55-65Gender: Female1 Stars Out Of 5DisappointedJuly 25, 2014DonnaChicagoAge: 55-65Gender: FemaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 1Our group was very disappointed with this study. Seemed to be a somewhat disconnected series of thoughts, with one verse chosen (sometimes out of context) to support the author's idea.
ConnieLancaster, PAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This works great for a small Bible Study group.November 13, 2012ConnieLancaster, PAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5This is exactly the type of book our ladies' small group Bible Study was looking for. It has the leader reference info at the back of the study guide, plus you can do the study without needing a DVD.
chacaclark4 Stars Out Of 5Love Women of Faith!October 24, 2011chacaclarkQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Deep enough for discussion starters. Easy enough for busy young mothers to complete.
countrymomaFlAge: Over 654 Stars Out Of 5September 7, 2011countrymomaFlAge: Over 65Quality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4We have just begun this study in a women's group. Believe it will be a great study for all.
meljFall Creek, WIAge: 55-65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Good valueSeptember 1, 2011meljFall Creek, WIAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This book is being used to deepen a person's faith in a one-on-one discipling. I am not the direct user but the feedback from the two women using the book has been excellent.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search