- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Standard Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 9.50 X 6.50 X 0.47 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
The Bible appears to be a book of many great stories, but it is actually one storythe divinely woven account of God's plan for humankind, from the first person on the planet until the end of the world we know.
Whether you are a longtime student of the Bible or the Bible is the best book you've never read, Discovering God's Story is a deep but approachable exploration of the world's most influential and best-selling book of all time.
Through this unique presentation of 100 key events, shaped by the collective wisdom of a team of respected Bible scholars, Discovering God's Story reveals how individual Bible stories fit together as one continuous saga. The captivating pages feature:
• Summaries of each event and its main themes
• Classic art illustration and historical images
• Maps showing event locations in relation to contemporary landmarks
• Time lines that set each event in the context of world history
• Daily reading suggestions to help you place each event in Scripture
AnnetteMountain City, TNAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Valuable resource for any family!January 6, 2011AnnetteMountain City, TNAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4Great price...better than the MAJOR Christian bookstore in my area!