- All Products
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
"Discipline is a subject about which the Scriptures say much-but contemporary authors have been peculiarly silent. Kent Hughes fills a gaping void with this superb volume.… If there is a spark of spiritual desire in your soul, this book will surely kindle it into a blazing passion for godly discipline."
-John MacArthur, pastor and best-selling author
"This is a book for men who are eager to learn how to be more effective. It comes from the pen of one who has learned to serve as he has led and who is able to provide the reader with many practical applications of eternal truth."
-C. William Pollard, Chairman and CEO, The ServiceMaster Company
"To open this book and find someone taking seriously the biblical call of'agonizing to enter the kingdom' and… boxing and sweating like a champion to get victory over sin is the most refreshing thing I could have set my eyes on."
-John Piper, pastor and popular author
"An outstanding volume for men and women alike!… Over 250 pages devoted to the practical outworking of discipline on subjects like purity, marriage, prayer, the tongue, the mind, our work, leadership, ministry, and many, many more. I guarantee: Digest this book and you will bid the blahs farewell."
-Charles Swindoll, pastor and best-selling author
"I enjoyed reading Disciplines of a Godly Man because it challenged my spirit. I highly recommend it to men who are not thin-skinned."
-Mike Singletary, Hall of Fame linebacker for the Chicago Bears
"An inspiring and practical guide for men who seek to reflect God's glory in their lives. This book is a challenging text for personal devotions as well as for assisting young followers of Christ to grow in their walk with God."
-Lieutenant General Howard D. Graves (U.S. Army, Retired), Former Superintendent, United States Military Academy (West Point, NY)
Other Customers Also Purchased
Not a Fan: Completely. Committed. Follower. - eBookKyle Idleman5 Stars Out Of 5 320 ReviewsSave 21%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search