- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: IVP Connect
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
- a core truth presented in question/answer format
- a memory verse and application study
- a field-tested inductive Bible study
- a reading on the theme for the week
- questions to draw out key principles from the reading
Wordology Master5 Stars Out Of 5Making DisciplesOctober 1, 2015Wordology MasterQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent for the development of curriculum small groups for community outreach small group for both believers and non-believers
thefigSewickley, PaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome!December 20, 2013thefigSewickley, PaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleI worked through this book in a group of 3 and have just invited 2 more to start with me and work through the book again. This is a wonderful tool to use to help you truly make disciple-makers of others. It is a study that helped fill in many gaps and holes in my faith that I did not even realize were there as the basic tenants of my faith came into a clearer view. I plan on using this book for years to come as I venture out into meeting in small groups in discipling others. This book was the tool that has given me to confidence to do it. Highly recommend to any Christian whether you are a new believer or have been a Christ follower for many many years. Awesome!
Todd Stout5 Stars Out Of 5July 18, 2013Todd StoutQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am using this as a discipleship guide with my son and am very pleased with it. I went through this study with two other pastors on staff at our church and find it to be a tremendous individual or small group discipleship study.
NeilQueensland, AustraliaAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5God inspired a great man filled with His Spirit.July 5, 2013NeilQueensland, AustraliaAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5With the help and Godly inspiration of 'Discipleship Essentials'. Greg Ogden has shown me the light which has given me a Spiritual insight of Discipleship. It is books like these written by trusted authors that mentor as Jesus commanded in Mathew 28:18-20. I now will begin to put into practise as I agree totally to his concept of Discipleship.
DaveGrand Rapids, MIAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5This is an excellent tool for discipleship!January 15, 2013DaveGrand Rapids, MIAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I've used this resource for discipling two co-workers. It is an excellent resource and very comprehensive.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search