- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: IVP Connect
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
- a core truth presented in question/answer format
- a memory verse and application study
- a field-tested inductive Bible study
- a reading on the theme for the week
- questions to draw out key principles from the reading
thefigSewickley, PaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome!December 20, 2013thefigSewickley, PaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleI worked through this book in a group of 3 and have just invited 2 more to start with me and work through the book again. This is a wonderful tool to use to help you truly make disciple-makers of others. It is a study that helped fill in many gaps and holes in my faith that I did not even realize were there as the basic tenants of my faith came into a clearer view. I plan on using this book for years to come as I venture out into meeting in small groups in discipling others. This book was the tool that has given me to confidence to do it. Highly recommend to any Christian whether you are a new believer or have been a Christ follower for many many years. Awesome!
Todd Stout5 Stars Out Of 5July 18, 2013Todd StoutQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am using this as a discipleship guide with my son and am very pleased with it. I went through this study with two other pastors on staff at our church and find it to be a tremendous individual or small group discipleship study.
NeilQueensland, AustraliaAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5God inspired a great man filled with His Spirit.July 5, 2013NeilQueensland, AustraliaAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5With the help and Godly inspiration of 'Discipleship Essentials'. Greg Ogden has shown me the light which has given me a Spiritual insight of Discipleship. It is books like these written by trusted authors that mentor as Jesus commanded in Mathew 28:18-20. I now will begin to put into practise as I agree totally to his concept of Discipleship.
DaveGrand Rapids, MIAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5This is an excellent tool for discipleship!January 15, 2013DaveGrand Rapids, MIAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I've used this resource for discipling two co-workers. It is an excellent resource and very comprehensive.
Me2U5 Stars Out Of 5this workbook has very good materialAugust 30, 2012Me2UQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5this workbook has very good material and very good posed questions to stimulate your thinking and learning
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Painful Side of Leadership: Moving Forward Even When It Hurts - eBookJeff IorgB&H Books / 2009 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW16158EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search