- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Further, the reader will gain an understanding and appreciation of the origins of the hostility that exists against the western world along with practical, Biblical advice on how to minister to this growing segment of the world.
Despite their differences, mutual respect and deep affection mark the tone of the relationships Marilyn shares about in this book. The reader will be encouraged and inspired.
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Franklin Green
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Marilyn Hickey has traveled extensively throughout the Muslim world for over thirty years. She details how God has allowed her to uniquely conduct public ministry in these countries with amazing results; how she has made friends with Islamic leaders and benefited from their assistance, and how the people of the streets in the Islamic world have responded to preaching and prayer. Islamic leaders who share the authors desire to bridge the cultural divide speak in their own voice as they share perspectives and opinions.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Cross-Cultural
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Start A New Search