Many churches still take a modern approach to small-group ministry, but the truth is we now live in a post-Christian world. Society's definitions for family, spirituality, and even truth are different than they were ten years ago.
In A Different Kind of Tribe
, small-groups expert Rick Howerton explains what has changed, offers a new approach to small-group life, and equips you to succeed.
- What leadership traits the new small group leader must have.
- How to start groups that are more about making disciples than assimilating people into church life.
- Why it is important for groups to live a missional mindset.
- What holds small-group members captive and how to set them free.
- How to use the "four quadrants" of small group life to create a transformational small group.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.