- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Noted pastor, author, and Bible scholar John Piper positively and sensitively looks at these important questions for both men and women. His conclusions will inspire and encourage you to live out your unique differences in a fulfilling, godly way.
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Discovering Biblical Equality: Complementarity Without HierarchyInter-Varsity Press / 2005 / Trade Paperback$22.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$34.00Save 32% ($11.01)Availability: Out of StockCBD Stock No: WW828346
Slaves, Women & Homosexuals: Exploring the Hermeneutics of Cultural AnalysisWilliam J. WebbInter-Varsity Press / 2001 / Trade Paperback$15.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$26.00Save 38% ($10.01)Availability: Out of StockCBD Stock No: WW15614
John Piper examines gender issues from a biblical perspective, showing how the teaching of true biblical manhood and womanhood affects the roles of men and women in the home, the church, and the wider society.
John Piper (DTheol, University of Munich) is teacher and founder of desiringGod.org and chancellor of Bethlehem College and Seminary. He served for 33 years as pastor at Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis and is author of more than 50 books, including Desiring God, Dont Waste Your Life, This Momentary Marriage, Bloodlines, and Does God Desire All to Be Saved?
ELISABETH ELLIOT is a popular speaker and the author of many books, including Through Gates of Splendor, Let me Be a Woman, Passion and Purity, and Shadow of the Almighty. She is the widow of Jim Elliot.
vicksburg1863Cary, NCAge: 35-44Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Solid biblical basis of the roles of men and womenMarch 8, 2012vicksburg1863Cary, NCAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This was a quick read that provided a thorough biblical basis for the roles that God has for each of the sexes. It did not promote one sex over the other but rather showed that God created both male and female in His image and went on to explain some of those differences.
Other Customers Also Purchased
False Intimacy: Understanding the Struggle of Sexual AddictionHarry W. SchaumburgNavPress / 1992 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$16.99Save 32% ($5.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW83029
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies >> Commentaries & Biblical Studies
- Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies >> Gender Issues
- Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies >> Historical Studies
- Academic >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- Academic >> Theology >> Women's Studies
- Books >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies >> Commentaries & Biblical Studies
- Books >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies >> Gender Issues
- Books >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies >> Historical Studies
- Books >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- Books >> Theology >> Women's Studies
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search