- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
What Difference Do It Make? continues the hard-to-believe story of hope and reconciliation that began with the New York Times bestseller, Same Kind of Different as Me. Ron Hall and Denver Moore, unlikely friends and even unlikelier coauthorsùa wealthy fine-art dealer and an illiterate homeless African Americanùshare the hard-to-stop story of how a remarkable womanÆs love brought them together. Now, in What Difference Do It Make? Ron and Denver along with Lynn Vincent offer:
- more of the storyùwith untold anecdotes, especially RonÆs struggle with his difficult father and DenverÆs dramatic stint in Angola prison
- the rest of the storyùhow Same Kind of Different as Me came to be written and changed the lives of its authors
- the ongoing storyùtrue tales of hope from people whose lives have been changed by Ron and DenverÆs story and how they make a difference in their worlds
- your part in the storyùwise, practical, and hard-lived guidance for how you can make a difference to those in need
- plus intriguing extrasùincluding full-page color samples of DenverÆs paintings
Denver Moore served as a volunteer at the Fort Worth Union Gospel Mission until his death in March 2012.
Lynn Vincent is the New York Times best-selling writer ofHeaven Is for Real and Same Kind of Different As Me. The author or coauthor of ten books, Lynn has sold 12 million copies since 2006. She worked for eleven years as a writer and editor at the national news biweekly WORLD magazine and is a U.S. Navy veteran.
Denver Moore currently serves at the Fort Worth Union Gospel Mission. He lives in Dallas, Texas. Hometown: Dallas, Texas
Lynn Vincent is the New York Times Bestselling author of Going Rogue and Same Kind of Different as Me. Author or coauthor of eight books, Vincent worked for eleven years as senior writer then features editor at WORLD magazine. She and her husband have two sons. Hometown: San Diego, California
Lindsay MitchellNew JerseyAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great Follow-up to "same kind of different as me"February 25, 2011Lindsay MitchellNew JerseyAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book should be read, but only after reading the original as one would not understand what happened to make this book happen..
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search