The Didache & Five Other Early Christian Writings (Ancient Christian Writers)
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 235
Vendor: Paulist Press
Publication Date: 1948
Dimensions: 8.7 X 5.6 X 1 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Ancient Christian Writers
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Babylonian Talmud: A Translation and Commentary on CD-ROMHendrickson Publishers / 2010 / Compact disc$29.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$199.95Save 85% ($169.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW565270
Cherry Blossom Capers: Washington DCCara Putman, Gina Conroy, Frances Devine, Lynette SowellBarbour / Trade Paperback$1.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$7.99Save 75% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW266462
Night Light: A Devotional for Couples - hardcover editionDr. James Dobson, Shirley DobsonTyndale House / 2007 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 42 Reviews
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW317496
The Epistle of Barnabas is a homily on the mistaken Judaistic conception of the Old Testament.
The Epistles consist of a covering note and a letter, which is an exhortation to the Philippians on Christian life in general. The Martyrdom of St. Polycarp is the story of this bishop of Smyrna's death at the hand of the Roman authorities in Asia for the defense of the Christian faith.
The Fragments of Papias. Papias, bishop of Hierapolis in Asia Minor, was the author of five books, entitled Exegesis of the Lord's Gospel.
The Epistle to Diognetus is an apology for Christianity, presented by an unknown writer to a pagan of high social or political rank.
Richard Costello3 Stars Out Of 5August 31, 2009Richard CostelloThis is a good study of Chathlic thought.Being a student of comparative dogma I found it very interesting.
Kathy Flett5 Stars Out Of 5February 23, 2008Kathy FlettThe introductions help set the stage for the work about to be read. It's neat to read about the Early Church from someone who was there as opposed to a text book. Another great book to help history come alive.
The Problem of Free Choice (Ancient Christian Writers)Saint AugustinePaulist Press / 1955 / Hardcover$28.76 Retail:
$31.95Save 10% ($3.19)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW02595
The Didache: Its Jewish Sources and Its Place in Early Judaism and ChristianityHuub van de Sandt, David FlusserFortress Press / 2002 / Hardcover$38.99 Retail:
$58.00Save 33% ($19.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW34717
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Extra-Biblical Texts >> Early Christian Literature
- Academic >> Church History >> Ancient Writings of the Early Church
- Academic >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Academic >> Church History >> Post-Apostolic & Patristic Studies
- Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Ancient Christian Writers
- Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Patristic Theology
- Books >> Biblical Studies >> Extra-Biblical Texts >> Early Christian Literature
- Books >> Catholic >> Church History
- Books >> Catholic >> Theology
- Books >> Church History >> Ancient Writings of the Early Church
- Books >> Church History >> Catholic
- Books >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Books >> Church History >> Post-Apostolic & Patristic Studies
- Books >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Ancient Christian Writers
- Books >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Patristic Theology
- Catholic >> Church History
- Catholic >> Theology
- Start A New Search