- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Student Dictionary of the Bible-a must for the library of every Bible student. W. W. Rand’s book gives you more than just definitions of biblical terms. It gives you details about the Bible-its history, setting, geography, characters, and doctrines. It provides you with the background information you need for a well-rounded picture of life during biblical times.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Grupo Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
¡El Diccionario de la Santa Biblia le da más! Más que solo definiciones de términos bíblicos. Le da detalles acerca de la Biblia, de su historia, de su ambiente, su geografía, sus personajes y sus doctrinas. Le provee con los antecedentes que usted necesita para obtener una imagen completa de la vida durante los tiempos bíblicos.
El Diccionario de la Santa Bibliauna herramienta necesaria en la biblioteca de cada estudiante de la Biblia.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> Dictionary
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Foreign Languages
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference Works
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Foreign Languages
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Non-Fiction
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Foreign Languages >> Spanish
- Homeschool >> Reference Works >> Dictionary
- Non-Fiction >> Foreign Languages >> Spanish
- Non-Fiction >> Reference Works >> Dictionary
- Spanish >> Homeschool >> Foreign Languages
- Spanish >> Homeschool >> Reference Works
- Spanish >> Non-Fiction
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> Dictionary
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Foreign Languages
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference Works
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Foreign Languages
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Bible Reference
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Homeschool
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Non-Fiction
- Start A New Search