Left to Their Devices...What's Left?: Poems and Prayers for Spiritual Parents Doing Their Best in a Digital World (and leaving God the rest) - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Are spiritual parents uniquely ordained to lead a movement for wiser use of media and digital devices for our children?
Gloria DeGaetano thinks so. In Left to Their DevicesWhats Left? you will find provocative poems and compelling prayers that capture the angst, fear, guilt, confusion, and frustration of parenting in todays screen machine world. You will also find solace and wisdom, hope and inspiration.
Use this book as a personal meditation. Discuss it at church. Share it with your book club or PTA. Show it to a relative whose child struggles with computer addiction. Give it to new parents, encouraging careful future decisions.
Use this book to make a positive change in your life and in the lives of those you love Left to Their Left to Their DevicesWhats Left? is a spiritual call to actionfrom your heart. Heed the call. Take action.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search