- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 1982
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Small churches have many things going for them--a family atmosphere, lively services, and more. But there are problems; one is starting a viable Christian education program. With relatively few resources at hand, the would-be church school organizer faces a formidable task.
At last, here's a book that shows how to overcome the odds. Borrowing from her wide experience with smaller churches, Carolyn C. Brown presents a multitude of original ideas. Like other titles in the popular Griggs series, this workbook is meant to be used as the need arises. There is something here for all ministers and leaders of small churches.
Other Customers Also Purchased
11 Innovations in the Local Church: How Today's Leaders Can Learn, Discern, and Move Into The FutureElmer L. Towns, Ed StetzerGospel Light / 2007 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW737863
Effectiveness By the Numbers: Counting What Counts in the ChurchWilliam HoytAbingdon Press / 2007 / Trade Paperback$17.99 Retail:
$22.99Save 22% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW641758
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Growing the Small Church
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Growing the Small Church
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search