Desiring God's Own Heart: 1 & 2 Samuel & 1 Chronicles - eBook
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Series: New Inductive Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Attributes of God Volume 1: A Journey into the Father's Heart / New edition - eBookA.W. TozerWingspread / 2007 / ePub$8.59 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$11.99Save 28% ($3.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW67412EB
How to Read the Bible in Changing Times: Understanding and Applying God's Word Today (slightly imperfect)Mark L. StraussBaker Books / 2011 / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 80% ($12.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW072833DA
invaluable study invites readers to discover the depths of God's grace and
explore His provisions for their every need. Believers will be encouraged to
develop a deeper understanding of His heart.
PammyBWyomissing, Pa.Age: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent mid- level Bible StudyJune 25, 2012PammyBWyomissing, Pa.Age: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Another great study in the New Inductive Bible Study Series! You will learn so much about your relationship with God and how to improve it when you study about God's relationship with Samuel, David, Saul, Jonathan and Hannah! This particular study is a little more time consuming than others in the same series due to the depth of the material covered as well as the length of I & II Samuel and Chronicles. I would suggest you start with a New Testament Study in the same series before tackling this one. However, I know God will richly bless your time spent with Him if you feel lead to study these books! As always, since this particular series does not include the observation work sheets (large margin, double spaced Books of the Bible copies for marking) , you will need to make your own (which can be easily done thru various internet sites) or purchase an inductive study Bible.
mimjeanFloridaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great study seriesNovember 17, 2011mimjeanFloridaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am currently studying in this book and another in the series. I have already completed several others. I highly recommend them.
cherakeiLithia Springs, GAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This product is wonderful.October 31, 2011cherakeiLithia Springs, GAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am beginning a small group Bible study in my home and this was our first selection. Kay Arthur is such a great teacher and I have always found her materials to be easy to use and very helpful when it comes to digging deeper into the Word.
Kentucky TeacherKentuckyAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great for a group!July 27, 2011Kentucky TeacherKentuckyAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I teach a group of adult women. We have been going through the Bible starting with Genesis. When we got to I Samuel I found this great book for us to use. Each student of the Bible reads the chapters for that week several times in the process of completing assignments. One woman stated that in reading and marking the scriptures she felt she really knew the material. I love it! On Sunday morning we get together to discuss what we learned and answer the questions at the end of each week's assignments.
Karrie Richerson5 Stars Out Of 5March 24, 2010Karrie RichersonMy group is finishing this study & WOW! Kay does a great job in all her books- you won't be disappointed. I did the Precept course & this study at the same time while my group did this study. Precept offers more side-studies, but this is great for people with only 15 minutes a day to study! Excellent course.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search