- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
You Have What It Takes: What Every Father Needs to KnowJohn EldredgeThomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback$2.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 32 Reviews
$2.99Save 17% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW88769
- Uncover the desires God has placed in your heart when he made you.
- Resurrect your heart from disappointment and unmet desire, so you can hope and dream again.
- Expose the impostors that cheat our desires and trap our hearts in addiction.
- Embrace desire as an act of faith.
- Walk with God in the journey of desire.
John Eldredge is a counselor, teacher, and the author of numerous bestselling books including Wild at Heart, Epic, and Beautiful Outlaw. He is the director of Ransomed Heart, a ministry restoring masculinity to millions of men worldwide. John loves fly fishing, bow hunting, and great books. He lives in Colorado with his wife, Stasi.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Spiritual Healing for Children in Foster Care: Love and ForgivenessRuby JudahWestBow Press / 2012 / Trade Paperback$10.611 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW742591
Journey to the Fatherless: Preparing for the Journey of Adoption, Orphan Care, Foster Care and Humanitarian Relief for Vulnerable ChildrenLawrence E. BergeronWestBow Press / 2012 / Trade Paperback$24.39Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW737161