Designing Your Dream Home: Every Question to Ask, Every Detail to Consider, and Everything to Know Before You Build
- All Products
- Personal Financehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138137&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
Designing and building a home can be stressful and expensive, but knowing what to consider ahead of time will save you stress, time, and money. Beginning with the questions to ask before you purchase land all the way through your final punch list, this guide addresses the entire process. With this step-by-step and room-by-room guide, the design process will come together in the most efficient way possible. Features include detailed checklists for every room, common mistakes to avoid, design details that pay big dividends, and unique "lifestyle questions" that reveal what you really need and want from your new home. Remodelers and renovators will also find value in these tips and suggestions. Also provided is such vital information as terms, symbols, abbreviations, measures, and dimensions that are often unfamiliar to the layperson.
- Checklist for every room
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Design details that pay big dividends
- Unique lifestyle questions that reveal what you really need and want from your new home
Number of Pages: 384
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 10 X 8 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Our Community: Dealing with Conflict in Our CongregationSusan LangAugsburg Fortress / 2002 / Trade Paperback$17.80Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44118
You can have the home of your dreams!
This comprehensive guide walks you through every decision and addresses all the details that most homeowners don't even know to consider.
In this step-by-step, room-by-room handbook, Susan Lang considers every aspect of your homebuilding or remodeling project, such as how to
- Hire the right architect, interior designer, and builder
- Design each room to perfectly fit your family's lifestyle
- Plan ahead so all your storage needs are met
- Determine the perfect placement for light fixtures, switches, and electrical outlets
- Save money by avoiding costly design revisions or building change orders
You'll find helpful forms and checklists that will keep you organized and assist you in clarifying your needs. And if you're worried that building your dream home might turn into a nightmare, Designing Your Dream Home covers the most common mistakes that homeowners make and shows you how to avoid them. Susan Lang has thought of everything, so you won't have to.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Wages of Spin: Critical Writings on Historic and Contemporary EvangelicalismCarl R. TruemanChristian Focus / 2005 / Trade Paperback$16.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$17.99Save 10% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW929942