ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
The Denominations Comparison shows what denominations have in common as well as where they differ. The Denominations Comparison eBook looks at 11 topics, such as:
- How Scripture is viewed
- Who God is
- Who Jesus is
- How individuals are saved
- What happens after death
- The definition of the Church
The Denominations Comparison eBook organizes denominations in the order in which they came to be, covering liturgical denominations followed by non-liturgical denominations. The Liturgical Churches compared are:
- Lutheran (Evangelical Lutheran; Missouri Synod)
- Anglican (Episcopal; Reformed Episcopal)
- Presbyterian (PCUSA, PCA)
- Methodist (United Methodist; African Methodist Episcopal; Free Methodists)
The Non-Liturgical Churches compared are:
- Anabaptist (Mennonite; Church of the Brethren; Amish)
- Congregational (United Church of Christ: NACCC; Conservative Congregational Christian Conference)
- Baptist (Southern Baptists, American Baptists; National Baptists)
- Churches of Christ (Christian Church, Disciples of Christ)
- Adventist (Seventh-Day Adventist, SDA, 7th Day Adventist)
- Pentecostal Churches (Assemblies of God; Church of God in Christ)
In addition to comparing denominations, the Denominations Comparison eBook contains a list of 42 Helpful Words to Know for studying denominational differences.
The Denominations Comparison eBook is filled with interesting information and is an excellent resource for anyone with questions on different Christian denominations.