ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
The Denominations Comparison shows what denominations have in common as well as where they differ. The Denominations Comparison eBook looks at 11 topics, such as:
- How Scripture is viewed
- Who God is
- Who Jesus is
- How individuals are saved
- What happens after death
- The definition of the Church
The Denominations Comparison eBook organizes denominations in the order in which they came to be, covering liturgical denominations followed by non-liturgical denominations. The Liturgical Churches compared are:
- Lutheran (Evangelical Lutheran; Missouri Synod)
- Anglican (Episcopal; Reformed Episcopal)
- Presbyterian (PCUSA, PCA)
- Methodist (United Methodist; African Methodist Episcopal; Free Methodists)
The Non-Liturgical Churches compared are:
- Anabaptist (Mennonite; Church of the Brethren; Amish)
- Congregational (United Church of Christ: NACCC; Conservative Congregational Christian Conference)
- Baptist (Southern Baptists, American Baptists; National Baptists)
- Churches of Christ (Christian Church, Disciples of Christ)
- Adventist (Seventh-Day Adventist, SDA, 7th Day Adventist)
- Pentecostal Churches (Assemblies of God; Church of God in Christ)
In addition to comparing denominations, the Denominations Comparison eBook contains a list of 42 Helpful Words to Know for studying denominational differences.
The Denominations Comparison eBook is filled with interesting information and is an excellent resource for anyone with questions on different Christian denominations.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Paul Meets Muhammad: A Christian-Muslim Debate on the Resurrection - eBookMichael R. LiconaBaker Books / 2006 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.00Save 38% ($6.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39188EB
Bible Answers for Almost All Your Questions - eBookElmer L. TownsThomas Nelson / 2003 / ePub$10.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4659EB