- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
The Denominations Comparison shows what denominations have in common as well as where they differ. The Denominations Comparison eBook looks at 11 topics, such as:
- How Scripture is viewed
- Who God is
- Who Jesus is
- How individuals are saved
- What happens after death
- The definition of the Church
The Denominations Comparison eBook organizes denominations in the order in which they came to be, covering liturgical denominations followed by non-liturgical denominations. The Liturgical Churches compared are:
- Lutheran (Evangelical Lutheran; Missouri Synod)
- Anglican (Episcopal; Reformed Episcopal)
- Presbyterian (PCUSA, PCA)
- Methodist (United Methodist; African Methodist Episcopal; Free Methodists)
The Non-Liturgical Churches compared are:
- Anabaptist (Mennonite; Church of the Brethren; Amish)
- Congregational (United Church of Christ: NACCC; Conservative Congregational Christian Conference)
- Baptist (Southern Baptists, American Baptists; National Baptists)
- Churches of Christ (Christian Church, Disciples of Christ)
- Adventist (Seventh-Day Adventist, SDA, 7th Day Adventist)
- Pentecostal Churches (Assemblies of God; Church of God in Christ)
In addition to comparing denominations, the Denominations Comparison eBook contains a list of 42 Helpful Words to Know for studying denominational differences.
The Denominations Comparison eBook is filled with interesting information and is an excellent resource for anyone with questions on different Christian denominations.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Great for God: Missionaries who Changed the World - eBookDavid ShibleyNew Leaf Press / 2012 / ePub$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW28748EB
New Testament and Ethics, The: A Book-by-Book Survey - eBookEdited by Joel B. GreenBaker Academic / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 50% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW48902EB
The Burkett & Blue Definitive Guide to Securing Wealth to Last: Money Essentials for the Second Half of Life - eBookLarry Burkett, Ron BlueB&H Books / 2003 / ePub$11.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW16319EB