CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
The Denominations Comparison shows what denominations have in common as well as where they differ. The Denominations Comparison eBook looks at 11 topics, such as:
- How Scripture is viewed
- Who God is
- Who Jesus is
- How individuals are saved
- What happens after death
- The definition of the Church
The Denominations Comparison eBook organizes denominations in the order in which they came to be, covering liturgical denominations followed by non-liturgical denominations. The Liturgical Churches compared are:
- Lutheran (Evangelical Lutheran; Missouri Synod)
- Anglican (Episcopal; Reformed Episcopal)
- Presbyterian (PCUSA, PCA)
- Methodist (United Methodist; African Methodist Episcopal; Free Methodists)
The Non-Liturgical Churches compared are:
- Anabaptist (Mennonite; Church of the Brethren; Amish)
- Congregational (United Church of Christ: NACCC; Conservative Congregational Christian Conference)
- Baptist (Southern Baptists, American Baptists; National Baptists)
- Churches of Christ (Christian Church, Disciples of Christ)
- Adventist (Seventh-Day Adventist, SDA, 7th Day Adventist)
- Pentecostal Churches (Assemblies of God; Church of God in Christ)
In addition to comparing denominations, the Denominations Comparison eBook contains a list of 42 Helpful Words to Know for studying denominational differences.
The Denominations Comparison eBook is filled with interesting information and is an excellent resource for anyone with questions on different Christian denominations.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: Ecclesiastes: Looking for the Answer to the Meaning of Life - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2012 / ePub$5.04 Retail:
$8.99Save 44% ($3.95)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW33972EB
20 Compelling Evidences That God Exists: Discover Why Believing in God Makes So Much Sense - eBookKenneth Boa, Robert M. BowmanDavid C. Cook / 2013 / ePub$3.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 79% ($11.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46146EB
A Reasonable Response: Answers to Tough Questions on God, Christianity, and the Bible / New edition - eBookWilliam Lane Craig, Joseph E. GorraMoody Publishers / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$16.49Save 39% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39303EB