ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Deluxe Then and Now Bible Maps eBook contains many colorful maps of historic Bible cities and locations and their counterparts of today, as well as interesting facts from the Bible, an Old and New Testament Time Line, a map of Jerusalem during the time of David and Jesus and much more. Experience the Bible in a new way with interesting Bible facts and locations at your fingertips.
With Deluxe Then and Now Bible Maps, traditional Bible stories come alive when you put them side by side with todayIs geography. The maps include:
- The Middle East during Old Testament Times and modern-day Middle East
- The area where the 12 Tribes of Israel settled and a map of modern-day Israel and surrounding countries
- The Holy Land with the territories of Kings Saul, David, Solomon along with modern-day Israel and surrounding countries
- The Holy Land during the time of Jesus and the modern-day cities and countries
- The expansion of Christianity in the Roman Empire
- Old Testament People and Places:
- Abraham was born near Basra, Iraq, and walked from there through Syria to reach Israel (the Promised Land)
- Samson pulled down the pillars of the Philistine temple in the Gaza Strip
- New Testament People and Places:
- Jesus was born in the West Bank and traveled to present day Egypt, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.
- Paul spent most of his ministry in Syria, Turkey, Greece and Italy
- A list of Paul's journeys and routes and a chart of Paul's letters (dates, where written, and to whom)
- A birds-eye view of the Tabernacle
- An illustration of the Tomb of Jesus
MarilynLangley bcAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5AwesomeJuly 11, 2013MarilynLangley bcAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Hi
It was so inspiring to know the ancient places along with the modern.because of this the bible to me comes more alive and not just mere places in the bible, and not so much of a story.it is so much more believable