ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Deluxe Then and Now Bible Maps eBook contains many colorful maps of historic Bible cities and locations and their counterparts of today, as well as interesting facts from the Bible, an Old and New Testament Time Line, a map of Jerusalem during the time of David and Jesus and much more. Experience the Bible in a new way with interesting Bible facts and locations at your fingertips.
With Deluxe Then and Now Bible Maps, traditional Bible stories come alive when you put them side by side with todayIs geography. The maps include:
- The Middle East during Old Testament Times and modern-day Middle East
- The area where the 12 Tribes of Israel settled and a map of modern-day Israel and surrounding countries
- The Holy Land with the territories of Kings Saul, David, Solomon along with modern-day Israel and surrounding countries
- The Holy Land during the time of Jesus and the modern-day cities and countries
- The expansion of Christianity in the Roman Empire
- Old Testament People and Places:
- Abraham was born near Basra, Iraq, and walked from there through Syria to reach Israel (the Promised Land)
- Samson pulled down the pillars of the Philistine temple in the Gaza Strip
- New Testament People and Places:
- Jesus was born in the West Bank and traveled to present day Egypt, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.
- Paul spent most of his ministry in Syria, Turkey, Greece and Italy
- A list of Paul's journeys and routes and a chart of Paul's letters (dates, where written, and to whom)
- A birds-eye view of the Tabernacle
- An illustration of the Tomb of Jesus
MarilynLangley bcAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5AwesomeJuly 11, 2013MarilynLangley bcAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Hi
It was so inspiring to know the ancient places along with the modern.because of this the bible to me comes more alive and not just mere places in the bible, and not so much of a story.it is so much more believable