- All Products
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Deluxe Then and Now Bible Maps eBook contains many colorful maps of historic Bible cities and locations and their counterparts of today, as well as interesting facts from the Bible, an Old and New Testament Time Line, a map of Jerusalem during the time of David and Jesus and much more. Experience the Bible in a new way with interesting Bible facts and locations at your fingertips.
With Deluxe Then and Now Bible Maps, traditional Bible stories come alive when you put them side by side with todayIs geography. The maps include:
- The Middle East during Old Testament Times and modern-day Middle East
- The area where the 12 Tribes of Israel settled and a map of modern-day Israel and surrounding countries
- The Holy Land with the territories of Kings Saul, David, Solomon along with modern-day Israel and surrounding countries
- The Holy Land during the time of Jesus and the modern-day cities and countries
- The expansion of Christianity in the Roman Empire
- Old Testament People and Places:
- Abraham was born near Basra, Iraq, and walked from there through Syria to reach Israel (the Promised Land)
- Samson pulled down the pillars of the Philistine temple in the Gaza Strip
- New Testament People and Places:
- Jesus was born in the West Bank and traveled to present day Egypt, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.
- Paul spent most of his ministry in Syria, Turkey, Greece and Italy
- A list of Paul's journeys and routes and a chart of Paul's letters (dates, where written, and to whom)
- A birds-eye view of the Tabernacle
- An illustration of the Tomb of Jesus
Other Customers Also Purchased
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied - eBookGeorge Knight4.5 Stars Out Of 5 923 ReviewsSave 41%
Wordkeeper ® Economy Canvas Bible Cover, Burgundy, Extra Large 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 77 ReviewsSave 65%