- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Discipleship Essentials: A Guide to Building Your Life in Christ, Expanded EditionGreg OgdenInterVarsity Press / 2007 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 25 Reviews
$18.00Save 22% ($4.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW810871
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God Interactive Workbook: Experiencing Life in Extraordinary WaysLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW928946Video
Experiencing God's Peace (Philippians) Women After God's Own Heart SeriesElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2000 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW02899
From the Publisher
God is not looking for us to perform for Him, He's looking for us to delight in Him. Many of us hit invisible barriers when we seek the Lord with questions like:
- Is God happy with me?
- Does He really love me?
- Am I doing enough?
- Why do I feel guilty all the time?
- Why can't I seem to grow more spiritually?
Join Tammie on a journey to overcome spiritual insecurity using six foundational truths from Ephesians 1:3-23. You will discover the beautiful news that God has not only chosen you for a deep, soul-satisfying relationship but He also constantly supplies everything you need to know Him this way. If you've been longing for a deeper relationship with God, this study is for you!
- Session 1: Knowing God Has Chosen Us (Confidence BoosterI Am Chosen)
- Session 2: Knowing God Has Redeemed Us (Confidence BoosterI Am Redeemed)
- Session 3: Knowing God Has Promised Us (Confidence BoosterI Am Promised)
- Session 4: Knowing God Has Supplied Us (Confidence BoosterI Am Supplied)
- Session 5: Knowing God Has Commanded Us (Confidence BoosterI Can Do This Thing!)
- Session 6: Knowing God Has Secured Our Victory (Confidence BoosterI Am Victorious)
Duty or Delight is a book study with free supplemental videos. The video portion offers a personal touch with Tammie where she introduces the study and connects the lessons from week to week. The videos aren't necessary to doing the Bible study but provide a an additional bonus dimension to the whole Bible study experience. The beauty of the videos is that they are free, short (3-4 minutes in length), addressed to your participants specifically rather than a live audience, and offer additional encouragement from Tammie direct to participants. Available www.lifeway.com
pennyIndianaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5July 30, 2011pennyIndianaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We are in week 4 . This will definitely give you lots to think about and it will change your heart.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search