- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
12 weeks of 5 daily lessons will thoroughly equip you to defend your faith and stand up for Jesus Christ. Individual or group in-depth study.
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Following God
Defending Your Faith investigates many of the answers to the critical issues of biblical apologetics in an intelligent and user-friendly format.
Based on decades sharing with people of all backgrounds about the firm foundations of our faith, Dr.John Ankerberg and Dillon Burroughs provide guidance for every step along the way.
Each lesson of this twelve-week interactive Following God study takes a look at a different controversy regarding the Christian faith. Readers will be equipped to share their beliefs as they speak with others on spiritual matters. But more importantly, readers will be able to confidently live out their faith with the information from these truths.
In the pages of this study, you will find accurate and insightful advice for:
* Knowing the basis for your faith
* Understanding the development and accuracy of God's Word
* Explaining the factual basis behind the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ
DR.JOHN ANKERBERG is host of the award-winning apologetics TV and radio program The John Ankerberg Show, broadcast in more than 185 countries. Founder and president of the Ankerberg Theological research Institute, John has authored more than 60 books, including the bestselling Facts On Apologetics series with over 1.5 million copies in print.
Dillon Burroughs, a full-time writer who has worked with a number of bestselling authors, is a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary and coauthor of Middle East Meltdown (middleeastmeltdown.com) with John Ankerberg. Dillon lives with his wife, Deborah, and two children in Tennessee.
nanaannieDuluth, MNAge: 55-65Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5Would NOT recommendDecember 20, 2010nanaannieDuluth, MNAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I was SO disappointed in this book. At first I was very excited to teach a class of apologetics to my ladies' Bible study and one by John Ankerberg, no less. However, it is first of all FULL of typographical errors. AMG did NOT do a a good job of proofing this book before it went to press. Wrong Bible verse addresses are very common and a chart misprint about the afterlife relates that faith in Jesus is works-based theology. Mr. Ankerberg is an old-earth creationist (his label--I would catagorize him as a theistic evolutionist) which affects some of his other views in the book. I could never buy this book for a friend and say, "Here, study this for yourself." I wrote Mr. Ankerberg and AMG several times but never heard back from them so, I am left to write this review.
How Do We Know God Exists? Contenders Bible Study SeriesJohn Ankerberg, Dillon BurroughsAMG Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:
$7.99Save 50% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW577814
Raising Responsive Children: A Bible Study for Moms-Following God Christian Living SeriesJudy RossiAMG Publishers / 2007 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW572383
Making Disciples in Your Community: Following God Bible Study SeriesBarbara HenryAMG Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW573465
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search