- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Counseling Through the Bible
Respected Christian counselor and founder of Hope for the Heart ministries June Hunt knows that countless lives are impacted and detoured by addictions. People are desperate for answers. They are hungry for hope.
In this insightful book, June provides compassionate biblical guidance to help readers recognize addictive impulses and habits, set boundaries, seek help, and trust the power of Christ and God's Word to release them from the hold of addictions including:
- alcohol and drug abuse
- sexual addiction
- anorexia and bulimia and more
For those struggling with addiction or watching a loved one caught in its destructive cycles, this is an encouraging resource of lasting answers and a path to healing God's way.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Life Application Study Bible NASB (DIGITAL) - eBookTyndale House / 2013 / ePub$16.49 Retail:
$29.99Save 45% ($13.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW35689EB
Small Changes for a Better Life Growth and Study Guide: Daily Steps to Living God's Plan for You - eBookElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2006 / ePub$6.38 Retail:
$8.99Save 29% ($2.61)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22689EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search