- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Counseling Through the Bible
Respected Christian counselor and founder of Hope for the Heart ministries June Hunt knows that countless lives are impacted and detoured by addictions. People are desperate for answers. They are hungry for hope.
In this insightful book, June provides compassionate biblical guidance to help readers recognize addictive impulses and habits, set boundaries, seek help, and trust the power of Christ and God's Word to release them from the hold of addictions including:
- alcohol and drug abuse
- sexual addiction
- anorexia and bulimia and more
For those struggling with addiction or watching a loved one caught in its destructive cycles, this is an encouraging resource of lasting answers and a path to healing God's way.
Other Customers Also Purchased
I've Never Been to Vegas, but My Luggage Has: Mishaps and Miracles on the Road to Happily Ever After - eBookMandy HaleThomas Nelson / 2014 / ePub$8.79 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$9.99Save 12% ($1.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49221EB
Bittersweet: Thoughts on Change, Grace, and Learning the Hard Way - eBookShauna NiequistZondervan / 2010 / ePub$10.03 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$10.99Save 9% ($0.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW3488EB
Boundaries with Teens: When to Say Yes, How to Say No - eBookDr. John TownsendZondervan / 2009 / ePub$8.995 Stars Out Of 5 6 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW2779EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search