Life is made up of more decisions than we can count. We face so many choices every day that often lead us to anxiety or desperation. Many people stumble this way and that because they do not ground their decisions in God's Word. In this brief yet relentlessly biblical book, Dave Swavely first shows us how not to make decisions and then reveals what biblical decision making is.
Table of Contents
Part One: How Not to Make Decisions
1. Roads To Nowhere
2. Special Revelation Outside The Bible
3. Supernatural Signs
4. The Will of God
5. Feelings and Impressions
6. Circumstances, Counsel, Desires, Prayer
Part Two: How to Make Decisions
7. The Prerequisites for Biblical Decision Making
8. The Principles of Biblical Decision Making
9. The Process of Biblical Decision Making
10. The Picture of Biblical Decision Making Conclusion
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.