Buy Item $5.99 Retail:
Save 14% ($1.00)
Add To Cart
Add To Wishlist
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The SpiritLed Woman Bible Study Series contains three study guides, each twelve chapters long. It is designed to inspire women to study the Bible-alone or in groups. These booklets are ideal for group and, at twelve chapters each, would work well as quarterly studies. With the addition of How to Search the Scriptures-an in-depth book that teaches how to study and interpret the Word of God-as an additional study book, an entire year of study could be accomplished. To complete this study, you will want to have available for use a King James Version of the Bible. You may also find it helpful to use another Bible translation and a Bible dictionary or concordance as you study.
Number of Pages: 90
Vendor: Charisma Media
Publication Date: 1999
Dimensions: 8.44 X 5.43 X 0.26 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: SpiritLed Woman
The SpiritLed Woman Bible Study Series is designed to inspire women to study the Word of God. This popular series includes this study book on Deborah and study books on Ruth and Esther: These exciting twelve-session books are ideal for group study. Use these books with How to Search the Scriptures, an in-depth book that teaches you how to study and interpret the Word of God, for four full quarters of small group or Sunday school study.DEBORAH: A LEADER AND DELIVERERCan women be leaders? Can they hold positions of authority over men? The life of Deborah stands as undeniable proof of the unique position of leadership that this prophetess and judge in Israel fulfilled. As this great woman of God moved forward in her divine destiny on earth, she became a forerunner of all Christian women.As you study, may you also move forward in your destiny as a powerful and chosen woman of God. Like Deborah before you, God is calling you to a place of leadership within your own family and ministry. Now is the time for you to hear the voice of the Lord and "rise up, O Deborah!"
A respected Bible teacher, the late Fuchsia Pickett was the best-selling author of several books, including The Next Move of God and Receiving Divine Revelation. She earned a doctorate in the field of theology as well as a doctorate of divinity.
Be the first to write a review!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search