- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
The following 6-week course will help you and your group think more about the inevitable experience we'll all face in numerous ways - death. You'll be challenged to think about important, but often overlooked, questions like:
- How can we improve our ministry to the dying?
- What do you think it was like for the friends of Jesus between his death and resurrection?
- When do you think it s appropriate to contact someone after that person has lost a loved one?
- If after death, we are already in the joy of God s presence, what exactly do we gain from a bodily resurrection?
How to Help the Dying
In Birmingham, an innovative program combines hospice care, traditional medicine, and faith to comfort the terminally ill.
Cremation or Burial: What Does the Bible Say?
Is it unscriptural for a Christian to be cremated?
Making Sense of Death
How dying brings meaning in the midst of life.
What We ll Look Like in Heaven
How can we look forward to reinhabiting these worthless husks that we leave behind in death?
Dealing with Suicide
Taking a theologically sound approach to the tragedy of suicide.
What Is Heaven Like?
What do we know about the place where we ll spend eternity?
Total number of pages - 69 pages
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search